DYW Glasgow Opportunity Fund: Equalities
Developing the Young Workforce Glasgow is funded by the Scottish Government to grow industry links with education and encourage the growth of youth employment.
We work in partnership with employers to engage with education, create an industry-ready workforce through training and grow youth employment opportunities. We have committed resources towards the development of an Opportunity Fund to support, encourage and enable businesses and schools within Glasgow to engage with this agenda.
The projects that we support will focus on our key themes:
- Engage schools and colleges with industry
- Create an industry-ready workforce through training
- Grow youth employment opportunities
The project must evidence impact on one of more of the following equalities groups:
- Disability (physical and learning)
- Black minority and ethnic groups
- Gender (addressing an imbalance)
- Social mobility
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 15 August 2017 at 5.00pm.
Please read the guidance notes carefully prior to completing your application.
If you have any questions regarding our Opportunity Fund, please contact