The Investors in Young People (IIYP) Good Practice Framework was launched in 2014, in response to the Scottish Government's work on Developing the Young Workforce (DYW). The framework recognises the important contribution that 16-24 year old people make to both organisations and to Scotland's economy and helps organisations attract, recruit and retain young employees.
Achieving the IIYP award enables organisations to evidence their commitment to their young people. Tailored advice is also given to help organisations further their youth employment activity beyond the award assessment.
How to get involved
- Attend one of Remarkable's events highlighting the benefits of engaging, employing and inspiring young people and the positive impact youth employment has on Scottish businesses.
- Seek tailored Investors in Young People Consultancy to inform your youth employment strategy and develop good practice
Grant funding could help you save up to £1,200 towards the cost of this.
- Achieve the Investors in Young People Award
Grant funding could save you up to £1,900 towards the cost of this.
Funding eligibility criteria
Organisations are eligible for grant funding if they:
- are Microbusinesses or SMEs with less than 250 employees
- operate within the private or third sectors
- have previously received an IIYP Health Check
- have previously bought IIYP consultancy
- have previously been to an IIYP event
The following are not eligible for funding towards participating in any IIYP activity:
- organisations who are currently IIYP accredited
- private and third sector organisations with over 250 employees
- public sector organisations of any size
- organisations that have undertaken funded IIYP consultancy in the last 12 months are not eligible for grant funding for a further health check this financial year
- organisations who have previously been through an IIYP assessment or are due for a renewal or interim interaction are not eligible for funding for an IIYP assessment
Case Study: MacDonald & Co
To find out more about Investors in Young People accreditation, please contact
Page last updated: 13/12/2017, 10.31am