- Craig Martin, Glasgow Employer Board, Glasgow Airport
- Ross Hammell, McTaggart Construction
- Ryan James, Two Fat Ladies
- Amy Barrett, HLM Architects
- Claire Fisher, Marriott Hotel
- Lyndsay Lauder, NHS GGC
- Deyrick Smith, Clydesdale Bank
- Stuart Yuill, Consillium Chartered Accountants
- Suzanne Sherry, Arnold Clark
Amy Barrett, HLM Architects
Amy Barrett of HLM Architects is thrilled be to an Ambassador for DYW Glasgow and to be involved in preparing young people for the rapidly changing world of work.
Amy will be sharing insights into various career journeys and emphasising that not all career paths are the same. She is part of the marketing team in the architecture and design practice HLM and has grown her professional career through the HLM Academy programme which helps all employees to reach their full potential.
Amy commented, “This has been a great programme for me to be involved in personally as I can see the impact it has on students, inspiring and informing them of the world of possibilities available after school.”
HLM Architects is partnered with Glasgow Gaelic School through DYW, executing a programme for students including work experience in HLM’s Glasgow studio, competitive projects for graphic design students and university application guidance through dedicated workshops.
Find out why Amy supports the DYW Glasgow agenda in this short video: