- Craig Martin, Glasgow Employer Board, Glasgow Airport
- Ross Hammell, McTaggart Construction
- Ryan James, Two Fat Ladies
- Amy Barrett, HLM Architects
- Claire Fisher, Marriott Hotel
- Lyndsay Lauder, NHS GGC
- Deyrick Smith, Clydesdale Bank
- Stuart Yuill, Consillium Chartered Accountants
- Suzanne Sherry, Arnold Clark
Claire Fisher, Marriott Hotel
Claire is the Assistant Cluster Director of Human Resources for Marriott Hotels North Cluster supporting eight Marriott Hotels in Scotland and the North East of England. She has been employed by Marriott for 9 years. After leaving school, Claire went to university to study a BA Business Management with HRM and has worked within Human Resources in the Hospitality Industry for 20 years.
She has a strong focus in encouraging greater levels of engagement with young people and those at a distance from the employment market, developing partnerships to help them transition successfully to work, and securing future talent pipelines.
She is a strong supporter of DYW Glasgow as she is passionate about engaging with young people, improving their experiences and opening up opportunities to them.