- Craig Martin, Glasgow Employer Board, Glasgow Airport
- Ross Hammell, McTaggart Construction
- Ryan James, Two Fat Ladies
- Amy Barrett, HLM Architects
- Claire Fisher, Marriott Hotel
- Lyndsay Lauder, NHS GGC
- Deyrick Smith, Clydesdale Bank
- Stuart Yuill, Consillium Chartered Accountants
- Suzanne Sherry, Arnold Clark
Lyndsay Lauder, NHS GGC
Lyndsay leads on The Young People’s Employment Strategy in NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHSGGC), a wide-ranging plan which aims to promote health and care careers, create new pathways into health and care jobs for young people and greatly increase the number of young people working in NHSGGC.
Lyndsay established the NHSGGC Education partnership in 2010, bringing together educational stakeholders from the west of Scotland to work together to develop new qualifications and programmes which would equip young people with the skills and knowledge needed to deliver health and care in the future.
Lyndsay is a member of DYW Glasgow Regional Board and Vice Chair of DYW West Region. She is also a Non-Executive Trustee of West College Scotland and Chair of the Eddie Miller Eastbank Foundation, a charity which brings creative and musical opportunities to the young people of Eastbank Academy in Shettleston, Glasgow.