- Craig Martin, Glasgow Employer Board, Glasgow Airport
- Ross Hammell, McTaggart Construction
- Ryan James, Two Fat Ladies
- Amy Barrett, HLM Architects
- Claire Fisher, Marriott Hotel
- Lyndsay Lauder, NHS GGC
- Deyrick Smith, Clydesdale Bank
- Stuart Yuill, Consillium Chartered Accountants
- Suzanne Sherry, Arnold Clark
Ryan James, Two Fat Ladies
Ryan started out life as an actor and worked in Theatre for a few years. Having had part-time jobs as both a waiter and a bar tender between gigs he was offered a management role in Rogano. From then on the rest is history and he worked his way up to eventually owning Two Fat Ladies Restaurant Group in Glasgow. In 2019 he celebrates 30 years of being at the heart of The Glasgow Restaurant scene and satisfies his theatrical leanings by being a Trustee of The Citizens Theatre.
Never say never is his motto and although his career path isn't what he thought was going to happen he has no regrets. Plan B turned out better than he could have ever anticipated.