Maintaining Wellbeing with SAMH
When: Tuesday 21 April, 2.30pm
Where: Online Session.. Details Provided on Confirmation of Registration
SAMH's Maintaining Wellbeing session will cover:
The session will cover information on:
- An introduction to different ways of working from home
- Discussion around having the conversation to support with mental health
- Group exercises on how organisations/employees can maintain their wellbeing whilst working from home.
- The session will also include supportive videos, group discussions and also will finish up with with SAMH giving resources/signposting contacts which are helpful at this time.
- Each participant will also receive a take-home workbook which includes individual reflective exercises on maintaining wellbeing, and other resources to do so whilst working from home
For more information please and to book - firstname.lastname@example.org
A Conversation with... Inclusion Scotland
When: Thursday 11 June, 9.00am - 10.30am
Where: Glasgow Chamber of Commerce, 30 George Square, G2 1EQ
We are delighted to invite you along to A Conversation with… Inclusion Scotland, where you will discover more about their work, their intern programme and positive contribution it can make to your organisations journey towards becoming more accessible and inclusive.
Disabled people are often unemployed or underemployed. You will hear from Alex Wilson from Inclusion Scotland about, WeCanWork, an internship programme delivered to help address this imbalance.
Inclusion Scotland is a national disabled people’s organisation working to achieve positive changes to policy and practice. As employers, we can all help reduce the disability employment gap through becoming more accessible and inclusive employers. Accessing a skilled and well qualified workforce and contributing towards increased productivity and your bottom line
To register for this free event click here.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
"Interesting lunch with Developing the Young Workforce Glasgow, Glasgow Chamber of Commerce, Skills Development Scotland, MCR Pathways, Career Ready and Glasgow City Council. Thanks to all the speakers and organisers for an informative and enjoyable few hours on developing the young workforce in Glasgow and beyond."
Colin Wright, Connect Three Solutions
If you would like us to feature your event, please contact