Complete the Pathway Apprenticeship in Healthcare with L&G Learning
Friday, 19 February 2021
L&G Learning are delighted to offer young people the opportunity to complete the Pathway Apprenticeship in Healthcare.
Course start date is Monday 15th March 2021.
- Pathway Apprenticeship in the equivalent to a Higher
- You will work towards achieving NPA and 4 units from the SVQ 2 in Healthcare
- You may also be eligible to achieve the Foundation Apprenticeship in Healthcare on completion of this award!
- £100 training allowance per week
- Blended learning (classroom and online)
- Accepting referrals now. Email Andrew - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 488 4187
- Aged 16 - 18 years of age (eligible until day before 19th birthday)
- Glasgow resident
- Working at SCQF Level 4 at a minimum
- Must not be attending any other training
- Entry into a Modern Apprenticeship with L&G Learning
- Guaranteed interview on completion of the course with our partner care providers
- Recognised as a Higher A or 2 Highers B by Universities across the country
- Industry recognised qualification
- Work experience in the sector (subject to restrictions and PVG checks)
The course will last 6 months where learners are expected to work for a minimum of 25 hours per week. There will be a formal interview before being accepted. Work placement is dependent on restrictions however there will be employer engagement included.
***Please note that anyone who started a Foundation Apprenticeship in Healthcare but was unable to complete for any reason will also be eligible for this course and are encouraged to apply.***
We understand that a high percentage of learners will drop out of school or not continue with their FA for whatever reason and this is their chance to achieve the full award out of school. Speak to Andrew for further information on this.
To make a referral simply apply through your Skills Development Scotland Careers advisor or through the website - https://www.landglearning.co.uk/pathway-apprenticeship